Give the gift of nourishment with a gift certificate from your
local farmer community, FEED Sonoma!
1. You must be logged in to purchase a gift certificate. If you are not registered for an account with FEED Sonoma yet, you can get set up here!
2. Complete the form below. Note: If you'd like to keep the certificate a secret, go ahead and put your own email address in the form. You then can print out the certificate and gift it when you're ready.
3. Consider the cost of delivery when choosing the amount to give. Many of our drop locations have no fee, or a very nominal fee ($0 - $5). Meanwhile, home deliveries vary depending on the location (SFO/Marin - $12, Santa Rosa/Sebastopol - $5, Other Sonoma County - $8, Windsor - $7, please contact us if you need clarification)
4. You may then add another gift certificate to your shopping cart, or proceed to checkout.
5. After you have completed checkout you will receive a confirmation. Gift certificates are sent right away to the email address you have entered for the recipient(s).
Please reach out to us with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping to build a resilient North Bay food system!
The FEED Sonoma 'ohana